Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Ursinus College is awarding the Gateway International Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is designed to only incoming, first-year, full-time students to apply for an undergraduate degree at Ursinus College.
This program is geared toward making Ursinus an affordable option for high-achieving students.
Founded in 1869, Ursinus College is a private liberal arts college located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Students can choose from more than 60 majors to study, including applied economics, politics and wellness education.
Why study at Ursinus College? UC offers you a range of opportunities that match your needs. Students can enjoy unique opportunities to engage actively with the local community by participating in family homestays, internships in local businesses and organizations.
Application Deadline: November 1.
- University: Ursinus College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $35,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who earn an SAT of 1250+, an ACT of 28+, or who have an unweighted GPA of 3.85 or higher on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at Ursinus College. After that, they can complete the common application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide a copy of passport, academic transcripts and proof of financial support.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Ursinus College will provide an award amount of $35,000 per year to the winning candidates.