The University of Bologna is now offering Study Grants and Tuition Fee Waivers to talented international students for the academic year 2023-2024.AdvertisementThe grant programme is open to worldwide students who are going to enrol in the degree programme at the university in Italy.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for overseas students in Italy.
The University of Bologna, established in 1088, is a research university in Bologna, Italy. The oldest and the first university in a higher-learning and degree-awarding institute word multiversity were coined at its foundation.
- University or Organization: University of Bologna
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes
- Award: Study grants up to €11,000 gross and tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- You must be going to enrol in a degree program at the university;
- You must have an excellent previous academic record;
- It would help if you were classed as the overseas fee payer;
- You have (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- If you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and TOLC test
- If you are interested in registering for a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If Italian is not your first language, you will need to show that your Italian language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The benefits of the Study Grant and Tuition fee waiver are providing a worth of up to €11,000 gross and tuition fee waiver to the deserving candidates at the University of Bologna for the academic year 2022-2023.