The University of Lausanne is offering 10 UNIL Masters Grants available for foreign students for the 2022 intake. Grants are available for pursuing a master’s degree at the University of Lausanne.
The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university. Participants must prove a good knowledge of English in their motivation letter (number of years of Language classes taken, specific experience in an English-speaking environment etc.) and IELTS or TOEFL test.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is November 1.
- Course Level: Grants are available for pursuing a master’s degree at the University of Lausanne.
- Study Subject: First of all, it is not possible to apply for the following programmes:
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- All MASs (PhD programs)
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Award: Varies
- Number of Scholarships: UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these UNIL Masters Grants.
- Entrance Requirements:
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
- How to Apply: Candidates must send their completed application form (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post.
- English Language Requirements: Participants must prove a good knowledge of English in their motivation letter (number of years of Language classes taken, specific experience in an English-speaking environment etc.) and IELTS or TOEFL test. Normally, they expect candidates to have a minimum TOEFL score of 580 (paper-based) or 237 (computer-based) or 92 (internet-based). Proof of an equivalent level of language proficiency may be acceptable.
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- UAB International Scholarships in the United States
- Graduate GEM International Scholarships in USA
- International Scholarships at Pratt Institute, USA
- Remote Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Remote Senior Full Stack Developer