Have you graduated from high school and wish to conduct your bachelor’s study abroad? The University of Seoul is inviting international students to apply for the Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Academically excelling international students who wish to earn an undergraduate degree in South Korea at the University of Seoul are eligible to apply for this scholarship and gain financial support towards the undergraduate programme fee at UOS.
The University of Seoul is a South Korean public school in the heart of the country, Seoul. It ranks in the Best Global Universities and aims to reach greater heights in terms of quality of education to supports its vision of becoming the leading knowledge-based convergence research and innovation center.
Why choose to study at the University of Seoul? The University of Seoul is the cultivation of talented individuals that promote education and innovation to produce self-disciplined and challenge-facing graduates. US has strengthened global collaborations that help the home country as well as international students get great placements and land their dream jobs.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Seoul
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at the University of Seoul are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in the top 10% or 20% of all international students at UOS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to use the official university application portal and apply to a programme of their choice. Eligible students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of self-introduction and study plan
- Certificate of graduation
- Official high school transcripts
- Statement of financial support
- Bank statement
- Photocopy of passport
- Nationality proof
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have completed their elementary and secondary school courses works.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOPIK – Level 3
All eligible international students will receive full or partial tuition fee scholarships to support the undergraduate programme undertaken at UOS.