The Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is a desirable opportunity for all those students who want to study at the University of Technology in Sydney.
This educational programme is available to all international students who aspire to get an undergraduate degree at UTS in Australia.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading universities. It is a public research university that has a range of degree-level courses.
Why study at the University of Technology in Sydney? UTS offers various undergraduate and postgraduate level courses across traditional and emerging areas of study. It has a beautiful campus to study with an exceptional opportunity for enhancing talent.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% discount
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Ausralia.
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are encouraged to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applications can be taken for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney). On-campus studies include face-to-face and online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees; and
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you to grab the benefits from the program, then you must have to register yourself in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, you will automatically be granted the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts of all previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The participants should have Australian Year 12 or high school studies.
- Language Requirement: To study in Australia, it is required to show English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL and IELTS tests.
The educational programme will offer a 25% discount on the first year of UTS tuition fees.