Do you want a higher education in the United States? Western Kentucky University is offering applications for the Tipi Scholarships for the 2023/24 academic year.
This scholarship is only available for F1 visa-holding undergraduate students only up to 8 semesters. Selected international students will receive study funds to support their education tuition fees at WKU in the USA.
Western Kentucky University is engaged in quality academic programs. WKU offers more than 180 undergraduate degree programs and also offers an International Pathway to Academic Success (IPAS)
Why study at Western Kentucky University? WKU is committed to helping students achieve their goals both in and outside of the classroom. 84% of recent WKU graduates are successful in seeking employment.
Application Deadline: Fall Semester: April 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: Western Kentucky University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: TIPI is available for students from the following areas: Nepal, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Bangladesh, The Bahamas, Afghanistan, and Africa.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by Tipi.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be under an F1 visa
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The TIPI scholarship requires no additional applications or steps! It’s based on secondary school academic performance. To be considered for the Tipi scholarship, applicants must first apply for admission to WKU.
- Supporting Documents: All the following necessary documents must be received before an admission decision can be made.
- Minimum academic requirements: Freshmen: 2.5 GPA (2.25 for Pathway)
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Academic records: Official Academic Records from schools attended with grades and any degrees/diplomas/certificates received. Should also include a literal English translation.
- Financial Evidence of Support must be provided to obtain an I-20
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission requirement to study undergraduate at WKU.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency requirements (one of the following):
- TOEFL, IBT – 71 (61 for Pathway)
- IELTS – 6.0 (5.5 for Pathway)
- SAT Critical Reading – 450
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading & Writing – 460
- ELS – Level 109 PTE Academic – 52
- DuoLingo – 100 DET (90 for Pathway)
Western Kentucky University will provide scholarships to support tuition fees for undergraduate programs. Scholarship funding is based on your high school GPA (on the U.S. scale).