With the purpose of developing and support talented students from all over the world, the University of Bedfordshire is offering Sport International Scholarships in the UK.
The program is open for those high achieving candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Excellent opportunity for aspirants from all over the globe
The University of Bedfordshire offers postgraduate and undergraduate degrees to students who want to study business and management. It has also been recognized as ‘internationally excellent’ in the areas of Computer Science and Informatics and Business and Management Studies.
Why study at the University of Bedfordshire? The university offers a comprehensive range of activities across all our campuses to suit your specific needs, including fitness, recreational and competitive sport. It enables you to make lifestyle choices to enhance your overall experience here.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Awards: £660, £1,540, £1,160, £1,540 and £1,660
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a Sports Scholarship you must be of a regional, county, national, international standard or play in BUCS within the last 12 months. Applicants need to successfully accept one of the University’s full-time courses or already on a course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to the award, aspirants must have to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, seekers can download and submit the completed award application form to sportscholarships-at-beds.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, a one-page personal statement, a copy of your current valid passport details.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The University accepts the minimum requirements as satisfying the English Language requirements for entry to a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
Benefits: Aspirants will be awarded worth up to £660, £1,540, £1,160, £1,540 and £1,660.
- Customer Support Representative at Newsela
- UX Researcher at Kinsta
- Backend Developer (Node/Typescript) at CitizenShipper
- Compensation Analyst, Programs at Google
- Email Marketing Specialist at AgencyAnalytics