Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
As a remote Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Paymentology you’ll be working closely within the Engineering team to test enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid and credit cards all over the world.
What you get to do:
This position requires the ability to validate high-quality and resilient solutions to meet the rapidly evolving needs of an issuer processor serving an international expanding customer base and to communicate effectively at all levels, from providing the right level of details in the status updates on your work to explaining Functional complexities and defects/issues so Paymentology can make informed decisions.
- Work within a remote team disseminated throughout the world.
- Design and develop Test Plan/Test Scripts for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Mentor Other Engineers on the team and be mentored by others.
- Executive Assistant at Urban Initiatives
- Online Tutor at BookNook
- Market Research Specialist at Brilliant.org
- Staff Scheduler at American Red Cross
- Data Scientist, Analytics at Calm.com
What it takes to succeed:
Whether you’re experienced Senior Quality Engineer, solid mid-level engineer or a graduate genius QA, we are looking for people that make stuff work with:
- Strong Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Working Experience in Linux and Web application Testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured Test Plans, Test Strategy and Test Cases.
- Experience in Functional / System / Validation / Integration /Regression testing.
- Hands-on experience in Bug Reporting tool like JIRA etc.
- Excellent Bug Reporting and Documentation Skills.
- Excelling in API testing using Postman, SoapUI.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in e-banking domain and financial transaction processing is a MUST.
- Understanding of Local and Global Payment Schemes VISA, MasterCard & UPI.
- Knowledge of test automation tools (Cypress, Playwright, Selenium, etc…)
- Knowledge of load/performance test tools is a plus (K6, Gatling, Jmeter, etc…)
Above all, we are looking for QA Engineers…
- Who love to write great Test Cases
- Who are passionate about their craft
- Who are willing to learn, as well as coach
While you will work with colleagues located throughout the world, English is our company language so it’s important that you be able to communicate at a fluent level, in both spoken and written form.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.