Senior HR Generalist
Location: Work from Anywhere
SOFTGAMES is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our diverse team. We are a remote-first company and the home of 100 people from all over the world. We believe in proactive, independent teams with the freedom to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and with the mission to create fun and everlasting Instant Games.
Are you eager to build a remote-first company where people thrive? Are you ready to have a real impact on the happiness and satisfaction of our team as well as becoming a part of an amazing success story: join SOFTGAMES as a Senior HR Generalist, and demonstrate and expand your People skills.
- Senior UI, UX Engineer at Carta Healthcare
- Graphic Designer at Technovation
- Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute Sixsurgery Scholarship, 2023
- WorkSafeBC Research Training Awards at the University of British Columbia, Canada
- BTH Scholarship Program for Prospective Non-EU/EEA Students in Sweden
We do not relocate / offer visa sponsorship for this position.
- Share ownership for all our activities around the employee onboarding, lifecycle initiatives, driving culture, engagement, and retention efforts
- Create the framework that enables our peoples’ development and continuous learning
- Define and shape career paths with clear objectives and goals for our employees in collaboration with stakeholders and working with our Team Leads to implement them
- Build an exceptional remote environment where people thrive
- Enforce company policies and practices, and participate in developing new organizational guidelines and procedures
- Implement strategies to motivate employees
- Contribute to our feedback culture through the implementation of new feedback processes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in a generalist HR role, preferably within the digital industry
- Experience in employee relations, employee feedback, learning & development
- Initial experience in developing suiting processes for remote teams with flat hierarchies and a high amount of individual responsibility
- You have an open personality and a proactive attitude, and able to deliver information in a diplomatic and professional way
- You have experience working with various HR tools, while maintaining confidentiality of data
- You have the ability to connect with people, listen and truly understand their needs to provide an excellent employee experience
- You like finding pragmatic solutions and making things simple
- You are a real team player and communicate openly and honestly
- You are a very focused and process-driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes
- You possess remarkable communication, organizational and conflict management skills
- As a Plus: You are fluent in German and English
- As a Plus: Located in Berlin
- As a Plus: You are well-versed in German labour law and related areas of law
SOFTGAMES offers a competitive package, including:
- Remote first – We have a flexible working setup. Either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin – You decide.
- Flexible working hours – Structure your working hours to your needs. No crunch, no overtime!
- Generous vacation regulation no matter where you are!
- Home office allowance – Working from home but something is missing? We offer a budget to make your home office as productive as possible.
- Further Training – Everyone at SOFTGAMES is offered training opportunities to strengthen their skills or learn something new!
- Studio – We’re a remote-first company but also offer a super modern office with state-of-the-art tech, based in the center of Berlin.
- Equipment – Choose between a MacBook Pro or Lenovo Laptop.
- Meal allowances – A monthly budget is additionally granted to be spent for your lunches.
- Wellness Benefits – Access to Virtual Yoga, Meditation, and more to stay healthy!
- Monthly extra grant for home office electricity + internet costs.
- Swag – Enjoy our stylish Hoodies, Bags, Mugs, etc.
- Christmas gifts – A tradition of unique and rewarding Christmas gifts.
- Epic company parties – Regular company parties to celebrate, including Carnival, Summer Party, Oktoberfest and Christmas Party.
- Retreat – Every year the entire company gets together to learn, share ideas, focus on the future, and celebrate our successes. Our events in general are epic but our off-side Retreat is one of a kind.
- Team events – We have regular Casual Fridays, virtual Game Nights, Pub Quizzes, Team lunches and much more.