Aspirants are invited for the Dependent Students’ Grant for Scotland Students based by Robert Gordon University and Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) for the academic year 2023-2024.
The grant is open for Scotland students pursuing an on-campus full-time undergraduate degree program at the university. Selected candidates will get a maximum of £2,640 a year, one application per student, per academic year.
Robert Gordon University prizes degrees in a wide range of fields, from BA/BSc to PhD. It is one of two institutes in the city that nourished adult and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries. CDA works with industry and regulators to determine and deliver efficiencies and economies.
Why study at Robert Gordon University? The university shows a regular supply of graduate employment and placements for students. Here candidates can gain the capability to investigate and create chances, cultural sensitivity, networking, and adaptability.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Maximum £2,640 a year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One application per student per academic year
- Nationality: Scotland
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Scotland are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate degree in the given subject:
- Accounting & Finance
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying
- Art & Design
- Business & Management
- Communication, Media & Marketing
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality
- Health & Sport Science
- Pharmacy & Life Sciences
- Social Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are Scotland nationals (passport or residency documentation).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this program, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being admitted, candidates will be indicated in their Letter of Offer.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a personal statement, motivation letter, two letters of recommendation from advisors, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Selected candidates will receive a maximum of £2,640 a year, one application per student, per academic year.