SelfKey is seeking a user acquisition manager to join our fully remote team for a long term collaboration.
- Solid experience in a similar previous role
- Experience driving user acquisition strategy for B2C apps / platforms / services etc
- Experience in crypto industry
- Hands on implementation of user acquisition strategies
- Initiative taker, doer
- Never says “this is not my job”
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Obsessed about meeting deadlines
- Aligned with Selfkey core values:
- Ownership & accountability
- Listen, Learn, Grow
- Skin in the game, soul in the game
- Able to overlap with GMT+7 – GMT+2 business hours
- Responsible for all user acquisition channels.
- Responsible for ALL the traffic funneled towards SelfKey products. It is required that the KPIs below be always on the up-trend:
- Landing Page Visits
- Product Conversion (download, entry fee payment, etc..) – Needs to collaborate with Product Manager
- Community Growth – Discord, Telegram, Twitter, etc. followers – needs to collaborate with Community Manager
- Social media posts – creates and updates a post schedule for the upcoming 3 months to be executed by content creators (post writers) according to specifications of the UA Manager.
- Ads – is familiar with all Ad channels, propose budgets, estimate KPI improvements and is responsible for the ad creatives to be used in the campaigns..
- Micro Influencer traffic – is responsible for finding influencers using the Hubble tool, to collaborate with. Responsible for negotiating with them and increasing traffic. – needs to be able to propose budgets and estimate KPI benefits for the campaigns.
- Works closely with management to obtain approvals for new strategies and report on KPIs
Research and development
- The UA Manager is on the constant lookout for any new user acquisition channel. She needs to keep himself up-to-date with latest UA methods and to propose experimental campaigns.
- The UA Manager is be data-driven and to propose improvements to the post schedule and various UA campaigns based on the data collected.
- The UA Manager is obsessed with getting more people to onboard into our product, he needs to be on the constant lookout for generating higher traffic for the platform.
- For all external-facing copy, the UA Manager keeps in sync with the legal department to make sure that our campaigns and posts meet our legal framework.
- In all cases, the UA Manager is responsible for the image of SelfKey displayed in ads, posts and other external facing marketing copy.
Collaboration with Selfkey team
- The UA Manager is a team player and comes in with a collaboration mindset; she works with the other marketing team members as well as product team members to ensure an integrated, results producing strategy.
- The UA Manager collaborates with the Product Manager regarding deadlines and must update the post schedule according to product and development events (planned releases, roadmap).
- The UA Manager reports weekly / monthly / per need to management on KPIs, with insights and strategies for improvement.