You may have heard of us from our Journey to 500K blog or from seeing us in places like NY Times, BBC, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Hacker News or elsewhere around the web.
This gig is not for the unseasoned. We need someone who’s been in the trenches and helped grow a B2B SaaS company. A coder and a leader, who can hack with the best of them, and has an appreciation for good design and usability. A craftsman with the fire to help us execute on our product roadmap and move us along on our journey to 10MM in ARR. We’ve got a tight, scrappy team of former CTOs and founders working to make our app simpler, stronger and better.
We’ve put the time into talking with our customers and hitting product/market fit, and and need your help to step on the gas.
From the technical side, here’s what you’ll need to know:
- Ruby (with and without Rails)
- In-depth knowledge of React, Redux and GraphQL
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficient understanding of git
- Location: US or EU
If you’ve helped a fast-moving team win before and are ready to do it again, we want you on board. Our work impacts thousands of businesses around the globe, and we have our sights (very publicly) set on massive growth goals. If you think you can help us get there and are ready to join the family, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships in the UK
- Facebook Meta Fellowships Program for International Students in USA, 2023
- Victoria Excellence Scholarships for School Leavers at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand
- PhD Studentships in Development of Haptic Interfaces for Medical Robotics 2022 in UK
- RGS-IBG Postgraduate Research Awards for UK or Overseas Students, 2022