At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer programming assessments, tests for non-technical disciplines, and reasoning tests. Some of our customers include Ernst & Young, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside 5 full-stack developers, 1 UX designer/developer, and 1 QA engineer. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual.
About the job
- Take an active role in the entire software development cycle, from conception to delivery.
- Plan, build, and release new features using TypeScript, Vue.js and C# (ASP.NET Core).
- Work closely with our UI/UX designer to help design beautiful user-interfaces that are easy to use.
- Expert in modern web development (ideally with Vue.js).
- Solid UX/UI design skills (ideally with Figma).
- Working knowledge of backend development using C# and ASP.NET Core.
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
- Take a TestDome screening test to assess your skills. Naturally, we dogfood our product so you will get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.
- Job interview
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $50,000 – 85,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave
To apply, start your programming screening test by clicking on this link.