We want to help students interested in or seeking a legal degree fund their education by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The Scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic focused on car accident law.
This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
$500 scholarship and the winner’s name and the winning piece will be posted on our website.
- All submissions should contain the author’s name, address, phone number, current major, and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be received by July 31, 2023.
- The winner will be announced on our website on August 31, 2023.
- Study-In-Europe: 2023 Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers
- 2023 German Government DAAD Scholarships for International Students
- Study-In-Germany: 2023 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
- Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship For International Students
- Study-In-UK: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students