If you are looking for an opportunity to work with the Australian plant processing industry, this may be your chance! Apply now for the PhD International Scholarships in Fight Food Waste CRC MSc by Research offered at the RMIT University in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023
RMIT University has made this scholarship application available to not only local students but also international students. The students that will be selected will be awarded a full scholarship covering most expenses of their education. Selection will be based on their background and the eligibility or requirements for HDR admission to RMIT.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine chance for international applicants in Australia.
RMIT University, officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia, founded in 1887. It is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. The RMIT University ranks 244th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at RMIT University? The RMIT University embraces the task of extending the benefits of a fast-innovating, high-skill knowledge economy to its whole community and this world. It is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community and is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: The applications are currently open and will remain so until the position is filed.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas nations and Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for the HDR program at RMIT University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a background relevant to the project topic.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university’s application portal. Interested applicants must submit the supporting documents via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit an application letter and resume.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should meet RMIT HDR admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The research candidates selected by the RMIT University will be granted a full scholarship for their undertaken MSc study to work on this project.
- PhD-Positions in the SNSF Project Time and Emotion in Medieval Japanese Literature at University of Zurich, Switzerland
- British Council Research Fellowships Programme in UK
- IT Team Leader Position at King’s College Taunton, UK
- International Postdoctoral Scholarships in Cognitive Robotics at University of Antwerp, Belgium
- 2 PhD Positions in Medical Sciences or Physics at Umea University, Sweden