The Laboratory for Integrated Micro Mechatronic Systems is honored to bring to students the PD Fellowships of JPS on “Development of a Mathematical Model of Liver Disorders in the Frame of Metabolic Syndrome Using Human Organ on Chip based in Vitro Experiments” for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great offer for students in Japan.
Laboratory for Integrated Micro Mechatronic Systems (LiMMS) is an international research unit on MEMS and NEMS (Micro- and Nano-Electro-Mechanical Systems) operated under joint names of France, CNRS – INSIS, and Japan, IIS, and The University of Tokyo.
LiMMS has hosted more than 175 scientists from France and Europe (mainly CNRS researchers and JSPS postdoctoral fellows) since its founding in 1995. It is located at the Komaba Research Campus of the University of Tokyo in Japan, and at the university hospital of Centre Oscar Lambret, in Lille, France.
- University or Organization: Laboratory for Integrated Micro Mechatronic Systems
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the postdoctoral position at the Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo, LiMMS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have interests in pharmaceutical science and biological science.
- Skills in disease modeling and Agent-Based Models will be helpful. A challenging spirit would help a lot in tackling the interdisciplinary and cutting-edge research area of the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must click on the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page to submit their applications for this position.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants will be required to submit necessary education proof and proof of work experience and other documentation, if required.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are expected to have a background of computational biology and mathematical modeling.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the position, which is typically Japanese or French language.
The successfully selected candidates will be given the postdoctoral position at Sakai/Nishikawa laboratory located at the Hongo Campus of the University of Tokyo and will be paid equivalent to the JSPS Postdoctoral position.
- Non-Resident Tuition Scholarships for International Students in USA
- VIT Academic International Scholarships in Australia
- Webster University International Freshman Students in USA
- Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation German Chancellor Fellowships in Germany, 2022
- Griffith University International Student Academic Excellence Scholarships in Australia