Title: Contractor Nursing Content Developer- FNP Prep
Location: Remote/Nationwide Remote/Nationwide USA
We are looking for a remote Contractor Nursing Content Developer- FNP Prep who will assist Kaplan’s nursing team in developing material to prepare students for the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certification examination. Kaplan s FNP Prep helps prepare students for the FNP examination while building a strong foundation of clinical knowledge. This is a remote opportunity with flexible hours (up to 20 per week).
The responsibilities of the Contractor will include:
- Writing quiz questions in the style of American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) examinations.
- Writing or editing content related to pathophysiology, pharmacology, physical assessment, and evidence-informed practice.
- Contributing to suggested study plans or tips for preparing for the FNP certification examination.
- Quality assurance reviews of FNP simulation content.
- Account Supervisor at Precision Medicine Group
- Senior Quality Engineer at Chegg
- RN Specialist at Transcarent
- Project Manager at Graphite HQ
- Editor at Lovevery
The candidate must:
- Have excellent command of the English language – both verbal and written
- Possess a DNP or Master s degree from a nurse practitioner program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- One year of clinical experiences a nurse practitioner desired, FNP or Adult-Gerontology (A-GNP)
- Maintain an active RN license
- Have experience tutoring/mentoring/educating nursing students
- Have experience writing multiple-choice questions
- Have exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, and time management skills
- Be highly motivated and take initiative proactively
- Be receptive to feedback, meet deadlines, and take accountability for deliverables