The New School is providing Tuition and Financial Aid to international students to create a positive change and ensure that financial barriers don’t hinder bright students from achieving their goals. Students can apply to secure funding for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students in the USA.
Founded in 1919, the New School is a private research university in New York City. The school was founded as the New School for Social Research and held a mission dedicated to academic freedom and intellectual inquiry and a home for progressive thinkers. The school is ranked 127th out of 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at the New School? The New School harbours leading-edge faculty and world-renowned alumni, which is committed to developing students who will have an impact on the world and address the most pressing social issues of their time. At the New School, students have the academic freedom to shape their unique, individual paths for a complex and rapidly changing world.
- University or Organization: The New School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: American and overseas national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a preferred undergraduate or graduate-level program taught at The New School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to a full-time degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made either via the university portal or the Common Application portal. Applications for financial aid must be made on the FAFSA portal by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and other program-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the undergraduate or graduate program they wish to join, typically a high school graduate or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.5
The successfully chosen candidates will be offered tuition and financial aid, typically towards the programme fee by the New School.
- Texas A&M University International Peace Scholarships Fund in USA, 2023
- Fully-Funded Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in UK, 2023
- Paralegal at GoGuardian
- Legal Contracts Manager at Upwork
- Director, Social Media at Nutrabolt