ETF’s careers page (https://www.etf.com/careers.html) links to LinkedIn.
United States Remote
etf.com is looking for a Multimedia Editor to produce multimedia content for etf.com platforms with an emphasis on timely market news stories. The position is responsible for the entire production process from ideation to final production of multiple existing weekly podcast series ETF Working Lunch & Exchange Traded Fridays, weekly video series Talk ETFs and monthly webinars. In addition to existing series the candidate will ideate and create new series that will generate interest and new revenue potential for the company.
The ideal candidate has a strong background and a proven track record of producing videos, webinars and podcasts for financial media companies including working with journalists. The role will also require.collaboration with reporters, editors and analysts to produce multimedia stories across audio, podcasts, website and social media platforms.
- 5+ years’ experience working with podcast/video production is strongly preferred
- General knowledge or interest in the ETF industry and financial news
- Staff Frontend Engineer at Honor
- Senior Digital PR Manager – Media Relations at Launch Potato
- Administrative Review Assistant at Kepro
- Demand Generation Manager at Primer API
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Tebra Technologies
- Ability to create and produce high-quality audio, video, graphic content
- Knowledge of emerging publishing/social media trends and best practices required
- Experience working with the editorial/marketing team to brainstorm and package new multimedia content that adheres to etf.com’s editorial and brand guidelines and priorities
- Help support and optimize podcast/video/webinar operations
- Source and manage photo, graphics as well as digital storytelling for multimedia stories
- Record and edit weekly episodes of ‘Talk ETFs’ and ‘Exchange Traded Fridays’
- Create original video content ideas from story ideas provided by editors
- Develop a multimedia content calendar
- Collaborate with the editorial/marketing teams on all content (site, newsletters, podcasts, etc.)
- Use analytics and data tools to track and optimize multimedia performance
- Creation of marketing videos for promotional purposes
etf.com is the authority on ETF news, analysis, data and education. We empower investors to make informed decisions and achieve better investment outcomes for themselves as well as their families. This is an exciting time to join etf.com. We are expecting significant growth in all key business areas in 2023 . Under new leadership, etf.com is expanding its headcount and developing industry-leading products to create an elite financial digital media company.
Pay range in United States
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Base salary $75,000/yr – $90,000/yr
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Disability insurance