Marketing Operations Manager – (Fulltime) – Remote
at Mavan Group Inc
Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for working with internal and external teams to ensure that clients are getting the maximum value out of our client’s services. The Marketing Operations Manager will also play an integral role in making sure that the clients are not only achieving results but that the program is evolving into a more successful and satisfactory experience for all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Build out the internal processes that helps the business run more efficiently
- Streamline the onboarding process for clients through use of improved ClickUp workflows
- Work with leadership to become self-sufficient and allow leaders to freed up from project management
- Onboard new clients – providing them with setup instructions, gather inputs, and align internal/external teams
- Develop/build project plans and work with key stakeholders to gather inputs and flesh out schedules
- Be the POC for client on any questions/concerns/updates
- Create weekly summary of stats on operations: where work is slowed, who is falling short on delivery, who is underutilized, where there are process breakdowns, etc.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as neededescalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- People Operations Specialist at Time Doctor
- Associate Director of Product Design at Peerspace
- Senior HR Generalist at SOFTGAMES
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience developing for internal and external facing processes
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Low ego; test & learn mindset focused on team-driven success
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
- A growth mindset with a relentless desire to learn and improve across all areas of your life.
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills and a high EQ.
DISCLAIMER: MAVAN will only contact you via LinkedIn or email using the mavan.com domain for job openings and job offers. Any communication from other domains, applications, or platforms is NOT from the MAVAN team and is not representative of any communication with the MAVAN team. If you receive any communication from parties pretending to be MAVAN using domains other than mavan.com, MAVAN is not responsible for the communications contained within. If you suspect someone is impersonating the MAVAN team, please forward those communications to legal at mavan.com.