The Luiss University through Financial Aid and Scholarships is offering Scholarships for Refugees Students for the 2023/2024 academic year for master’s degree programs taught in English, open to refugee students – UNHCR registered in: Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The program envisages the award of a full-ride scholarship to one admitted student, covering tuition fees and the total cost of bed and board in Rome during the 2 academic years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Luiss University, Italy
Host Institution(s): Luiss University, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: One
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: African Students
Also Apply: Boston University Presidential Scholarship for Incoming First Year Students 2023
Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students | DETAILS
The scholarships will be confirmed for the following academic year on condition that the student, by 31 July of every year, has earned at least 70% of the education credits required under his/her first-year study plan.
Should the selected student not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, he/she will be responsible for the payment of the remaining tuition fee payments for the second a.y. 2024/2025 and for living expenses.
To be eligible for Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The scholarship is open to refugee students who:
- Are residing in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe and have been recognized refugee status in these countries by UNHCR or by National authorities
- Are graduated (Bachelor Degree) in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe or in another country not earlier than July 2021.
- Are going to graduate (Bachelor Degree) by 24 November 2023 in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe or in another country
- Have a knowledge of the English language of at least B2, certified by the University or another language institute (ex. EF set/Duolingo)
- Hold a qualification valid for admission to the chosen Second Cycle Degree Programme;
- Meet the specific admission requirements of the Second cycle degree programme;
- Have never before been enrolled in a degree program at any of the Partner Universities.
Successful applicants for Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students will receive the following benefits:
- Full-ride scholarship covering:
- Tuition fees and
- The total cost of bed and board in Rome during the 2 academic years
See Also: Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2023
How-to-Apply: To finalize the applications for Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students, candidates must fill out the application form online. In order to fill in the application form, the candidate will be required to register to the platform first, and then go back to the application form.
When filling in the application form, applicants will have to indicate their personal information, their University information and upload all the required documents including the UNHCR certificate which will have to be uploaded in the ID section. After filling in their background information, applicants will be required to select the Degree Course they wish to compete for.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- Global Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at University of Western Australia
- Remote Tech Support Developer (.Net Core / C#) – 3d Line
- Minnesota State University Moorhead International Scholarships 2023