The International Scholarship is an initiative by the University of Evansville to financially assist students seeking to earn an undergraduate level education in the USA.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for applicants.
Founded in 1854 as Moores Hill College, the University of Evansville (UE) is a private university in Evansville, Indiana. It offers more than 80 different majors and areas of study, each housed within three colleges and one school within the university.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: University of Evansville
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students with outstanding academic credentials or other talents are eligible
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme through the university’s portal or common application.
- Supporting Documents: High school transcript, copy of the passport, personal essay, two recommendation letters, and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have SAT (minimum of 960) and ACT (minimum of 1%).
- Language Requirement: Students must have to fulfill the following requirements:
- TOEFL IBT (minimum of 61)
- IELTS (minimum of 5.5)
- Duolingo (minimum of 90)
- GTEC (minimum of 1080)
The University of Evansville will provide the award amount of $25,000 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.
- Education PhD Tuition Fee International Scholarships at University of Leicester, UK
- International Recruiting Scholarships at Troy University, USA
- Merit-Based Academic Scholarships at Hamline University, USA
- Remote User Acquisition Manager (Full Time)
- Remote Senior Software Engineer – React