Take the first step towards your higher education goals with the International Recruiting Scholarships at Troy University in the USA.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Grab the opportunity to study in the USA.
According to the Top Colleges for Veterans rankings, Troy University is a public research university that is ranked in the top 15 percent of all universities in the country. It promotes knowledge discovery and exploration through effective education, service, creative partnerships, research and scholarship, and its application to long-lasting success.
Application Deadline: September 1.
- University or Organization: Troy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000 and $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Scholarship for new undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 hours per semester).
- This scholarship is for one year only (two semesters) and will waive up to 40% of the total tuition.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Official secondary transcript
- Current passport
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.00 on a scale of 4.00 or a minimum composite score of 20 n the AC or 950 on the SAT-1 or 1030 RSAT
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- IELTS – 5.5
- Duolingo – 48
- PTE – 46
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173
Troy University will provide the award amount of $6,000 and $8,000 for students in the USA.
- Remote User Acquisition Manager (Full Time)
- Remote Senior Software Engineer – React
- Remote Senior Android Developer
- Remote Frontend Developer (Vue.js + ASP.NET Core)
- Remote Community Manager (Full Time)