The University College Cork is looking for brilliant students to apply for the 24-month Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions International Postdoctoral Research Fellowships on the INSPIRE programme for the academic year 2022/2023.
The programme will develop an intersectoral training, career development, and mobility fellowship that will address real global challenges.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine chance for applicants in the Ireland.
Why study at the University College Cork? UCC is one of Ireland’s leading universities. UCC offers students all the advantages of a bustling, vibrant, safe, friendly, and cosmopolitan city. UCC is the ideal university for students looking for rich academic and extra-curricular experience. It’s ranked in the 251-300 bands in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking.
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary ( €47,934 )
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Food Science, Cell Biology, Cancer research, and Neuroscience offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- Applicants must be experienced researchers (ER). The definition of an ER in the H2020 MSCA program will be applied: ERs must, at the call deadline, have a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience. FTE research experience is measured from when a researcher obtained the degree that would entitle her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country that the degree was obtained or the country in which the researcher is recruited, irrespective of whether a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in PDF format to the INSPIRE Email address INSPIRE@ucc.ie with the subject heading. Complete and submit the Expression of Interest form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have required letters of commitment (maybe a scanned email) from the academic supervisor to be included in Part A
- Letter of commitment from the secondment host. If unable to secure a letter of commitment from the secondment host, it must be obtained within six months of starting their fellowship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: All postgraduate applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The INSPIRE programme will offer 20 prestigious two-year fellowships for incoming mobility across two calls over the 60-month duration, and each will receive an INSPIRE Fellowship Gross Salary of €47,934 per year.
- Natural Hazards Research Australia Postgraduate Research Scholarships for International Students, 2022
- Remote Senior Rails Developer
- Remote Fullstack Developer (Canadian Visa Sponsorship Opportunity)
- Remote Senior C++ Developer – Remote – EU Time Zone
- Remote Head of Content