Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Work StateUS-Multiple Locations
Job ID 2023-221498
Work City United States
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 00000
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Job Code SL31
- Contracts Paralegal at LHH – Lee Hecht Harrison
- Rockford University Regent Awards for International Students in UK
- Ball State International Achievement Scholarships, USA
- Aston University Global Ambassador Scholarships in UK
- Advanced Navigation Student Grant Program at the Curtin University in Australia
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for calling on independent stores using a CRM system to sell our products, present & get new items authorized, sell in promos, some merchandising. Follows our monthly priorities from the business managers for each client. Enter turnover orders for all stores called so they can be forwarded to our distributors to be delivered. Help Coordinate store events such as anniversary sales, demos, new store openings, remodel expansions, etc with promotional selling/merch vehicles.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride, and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere, and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense, and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
This is a remote position, work from home anywhere in the United States.
- Contact stores over the telephone – must be comfortable making a high volume of calls per day
- Present new items for our clients and secure orders for same.
- Present promotional activity to store buyers and secure orders and if possible off shelf displays.
- Ensure distribution on existing items to be sure they are being carried.
- Communicate any merchandising needs for our products.
- Call the stores on all special projects such as demos, trade events, remodels, new store openings, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of products we sell and new items.
- Maintain a rapport with regional managers of our clients.
- Keep all informed of issues with stores, competitive activity, trends etc.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
Work Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years prior retail experience preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Attention to Detail
- CRM experience preferred
- Must have Internet access