Swansea University offers a Ph.D. award in computer science, electrical engineering, or physics. The award amount for this application is £16,062. This scholarship is open to UK candidates only. To be eligible for this application , students must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at Swansea University.
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022
- Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Science and Engineering
- Course level: PhD
- Award Amount: £16,062
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK Candidates
- Subject: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics
- Eligible Countries: UK Candidates
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the undergraduate degree offered at the Swansea University
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please complete an online application with the following information:
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement‡ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on the headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we cannot accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g., Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirements (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
- This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062.
- Additional research expenses will also be available.