Do you want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a recognized university in Australia? If so, then you can apply for the Esport Scholarships offered by the Queensland University of Technology.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to talented applicants commencing an undergraduate degree program at the university for the session 2022-2023.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university. It offers undergraduate degrees in business, education, nursing, and first-year studies in creative industries. It provides many courses designed to develop your skills, and help you achieve career goals.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? As a leading institution, it gives top-class teaching, student services, and internationally recognized courses. It has highly rated academic programs giving applicants a broad foundation of knowledge to assist them to achieve success in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: 20 November 2022.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must meet academic and eligibility requirements of the course
- Applicants must be either a commencing or continuing QUT student
- Seekers must be capable to show abilities to perform and progress within an online sports game environment, specifically within the League of Legends game.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying this award, applicants need to be registered in undergraduate courses at this university. After that, candidates must complete the online application.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, a CV should provide an overview of events competed at in reverse chronological order.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students, whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language, will have to provide proof of their proficiency.
The Queensland University of Technology provides $5,000 for each winning aspirants to minimize the burden of their study expenses. Recipients receive additional benefits including:
- membership to the Tigers Esports Academy Development Program
- access to personal and professional development opportunities including industry esports programs
- access to nutrition and sports psychology services
- membership to the QUT College of Excellence and Elite Athlete Program
- access to QUT’s Leadership, Development and Innovation Program.
- International PhD Student Positions in Information-theoretic Generalization Bounds, Sweden
- PhD International Scholarships in Fight Food Waste CRC MSc by Research-Functional Food Ingredients, Australia
- PhD-Positions in the SNSF Project Time and Emotion in Medieval Japanese Literature at University of Zurich, Switzerland
- British Council Research Fellowships Programme in UK
- IT Team Leader Position at King’s College Taunton, UK