If you want to start your research career with an educational fund in the UK, you can apply for the Education PhD Tuition Fee International Scholarships at the University of Leicester.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students at the University of Leicester.
Founded in 1957, the University of Leicester is renowned throughout the world for its dedication to academic quality, game-changing research, and excellent and motivational instruction. The institution has a top-notch infrastructure, highly qualified faculty, and a vibrant, honourable learning environment that prepares students for their future.
Why study at the University of Leicester? Students will obtain a high-quality educational experience here, enjoy student programs, and take advantage of many professions. The university provides a vibrant and studies-worthy environment where students are prepared for their future. The campuses of this university operate laboratories, libraries, art studios, computing centers, and other facilities to make every student’s university-life enjoyable.
Application Deadline: The university is accepting applications till 14 September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- UK and International Students are welcome to apply.
- Applications from candidates who represent the diversity of our student population, local communities, and wider society. In particular, they welcome applications from Black, Asian, and minority ethnic candidates, as this is a group currently underrepresented in the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: With your application, please include:
- In the proposal section please provide the name of the your proposed project supervisor (from the list above) and your project title
- Upload your completed Research Proposal Form
- Personal statement explaining, briefly, your interest in the project and your experience. International applicants also must demonstrate on their personal statement how they intend to fund the difference in fees (£11,004 per year) and their living costs for the duration of their studies.
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of all degree level study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- Evidence of English language proficiency, if applicable
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.
- In the funding section please state CSSAH Fee Waiver.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a UK Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2:1 and a Master’s Degree or overseas equivalent qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The School of Education will cover the following study expenses:
2 UK tuition wee waivers for 3 years for full time study or 6 years part time study (part time only available to UK applicants)
International applicants must demonstrate on their personal statement how they intend to fund the difference in fees (£11,004 per year) and their living costs for the duration of their studies.
There is no stipend or additional funding available to support living costs.
The fee waivers are not available for distance learning study.
- International Recruiting Scholarships at Troy University, USA
- Merit-Based Academic Scholarships at Hamline University, USA
- Remote User Acquisition Manager (Full Time)
- Remote Senior Software Engineer – React
- Remote Senior Android Developer