Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: United States – Remote
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will contribute to the management and optimization of Tebra’s inbound paid channels, with a focus on pay-per-lead and paid social channels. You will be tasked with contributing to multiple highly-visible online marketing programs that are essential to the continued growth of our business. This role has the opportunity to plan, execute, and optimize digital channels that are among the largest sources of qualified leads and overall revenue.
You will support the digital marketing team with campaign setup, quality assurance, optimization, budget pacing, and performance. You will also support the development of strategic recommendations to create incremental revenue opportunities for the company. The Tebra Marketing Team has proven success in creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. The team has many years of B2B marketing experience, so you have the opportunity to collaborate closely with marketing program directors, managers, and analysts, and serve as an integral part of the company’s overall growth.
- Inside Sales Representative at Acosta
- Contracts Paralegal at LHH – Lee Hecht Harrison
- Rockford University Regent Awards for International Students in UK
- Ball State International Achievement Scholarships, USA
- Aston University Global Ambassador Scholarships in UK
Your Area of Focus
- Manage day-to-day pay-per-lead (PPL) and paid social efforts, including campaign set-up, targeting, budgets, and proactive insights to ensure campaigns meet KPIs
- Ensure that all PPL campaigns are fully functional, pacing to assigned budgets, and continually optimized
- Understand emerging social trends and identify opportunities to leverage them for demand generation
- Provide insights on PPL and social campaign performance, including wins and opportunities for improvement
- Recognize and support troubleshooting issues related to ad serving, reporting discrepancies, etc.
- Leverage PPL knowledge to provide smart, operationally sound recommendations, working to uncover inefficiencies and improve results
- Support educating internal stakeholders on the value of PPL and paid social channels, best practices, and ongoing evolution impacts
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure strategic alignment and success of the digital program. Includes direct partnership with the Digital Marketing leaders.
- Collaborate with the paid social leads and creative team to develop briefing materials, and provide approvals. Includes display, video, and content assets
- Partner with the CRO team to identify paid testing opportunities and implement an always-on testing strategy on programmatic and paid social channels.
Your Professional Qualifications
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, specifically in PPL and paid social
- Experience supporting high-budget paid campaigns across PPL and social channels
- Proven track record implementing digital marketing best practices on the following channels: Pay-per-lead, Google Display, Discovery, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Experience with marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, etc.
- Proven ability to translate target persona information into actionable marketing assets like campaigns, marketing copy, or creative deliverables
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills
- Ability to proactively work on tasks independently, while still collaborating with the team and key stakeholders
- Experience managing campaigns within the marketing funnel and understanding how they drive awareness, engagements, and conversions
- Familiarity with 1st party targeting and audience segmentation
- Familiarity with the implementation of floodlight, campaign, and creative tracking
- Experience in either healthcare, technology, or both is preferred, but not required
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers – and their patients – and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out our Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
Remote Pay Range
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/