Data Entry Operator I,II
MN-Mendota Heights, 1285 Northland Dr
MN-Gilbert, 730 S. Broadway
National +50 Miles away from nearest PulsePoint
time type Full time
job requisition id JR50259
Responsible for operating a data entry device to key and/or verify a variety of standard and/or complex coded or uncoded business and statistical source data into a computer. Primary duties may include:
- Performs daily reconciliation of customer claims.
- Requests account adjustments.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of claims to ensure timely resolution or follow-up.
- Processes a minimum of 250-300 claims per day and accounts for all claims in assigned batches.
- Achieve and maintain an accuracy rate of 98%.
- Foster a professional and positive attitude.
Data Entry Operator I
- HS diploma or GED; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Incumbent must have knowledge of claims operations, services and the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
- Previous experience using PC, database system, and related software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.) is required.
- Deal Entry Specialist at Warner Music Group
- Manager, Management Consulting Generalist at Toptal
- Marketing Specialist at Scopic Software
- Social Media Manager at One Earth Philanthropy
- Engagment Coordinator at Creative Circle
Data Entry Operator II
- HS diploma
- Minimum of 2 years data entry and customer service experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Flexible Work at Home position
- 10 Key entry
- Provides superior, professional, courteous service to customers, timely and accurate resolution of claims entry
- Makes significant contribution to work team as an independent problem solver and decision-maker who works without significant guidance
- Processes 135-200 claims per day as needed.
- Metrics – quality (rated at 98%), audit a min of 30 per month for associates, looking for very high quality, production (90%-125%).
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $11.60/hr. to $25.55/hr.
Locations: California; Colorado; Nevada; Washington State; Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Job Level: Non-Management Non-Exempt
Workshift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
Job Family: ADM > Office/Admin Support
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact ability at icareerhelp.com for assistance.