Client Accounting Services Bookkeeper
Prager Metis CPAs seeks a Client Accounting Services Bookkeeper for our Client Accounting Services (CAS) Practice.
Remote position: will consider candidates from anywhere in the U.S.
We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments.
This individual will provide customized outsourced accounting services to a variety of our clientele.
- Provide a full range of accounting services to small and mid-size businesses
- Record vendor bills, reconcile vendor balances using bill.com
- Processing payroll using 3rd party software and record in QuickBooks
- Manage all aspects of general ledger
- Performs month-end closing procedures and reconciling all banking and financial accounts
- Prepare, and issue invoices and account statements
- Prepare and reconcile state and local sales and use taxes
- Research and resolve any client issues in QuickBooks Online or other software
- Use of Pivot tables in Excel to pull data for recording Client’s journal entries (i.e., sales, expenses, etc.)
- Deliver excellent customer service by developing positive relationships with clients
- Complete financial analysis and special projects
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related experience (at least four years or related accounting experience)
- Heavy bookkeeping and reconciliations experience
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple deadlines, projects and deliverables timely, and accurately
- Excellent client service orientation
- Expert level computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite & QuickBooks Online
- Experience with Xero & Bill.com highly preferred
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, flex spending, vacation, and paid holidays.
Prager Metis CPAs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, employment status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, caregiver status or any other characteristic protected by law. Prager Metis also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state laws.
- Fully-Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program for International Students at Stanford University in USA, 2022
- Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Montclair Saint University, USA
- University of Essex Africa Scholarships Programme in UK, 2022
- President’s Excellence Awards for International Students at Sacred Heart University, USA