Channel Account Manager at ScienceLogic
Chicago, IL OR Remote
*This position can be remote within the US*
What you’re looking for
An exciting breakthrough opportunity with and an industry leading vendor in a hot market, AIOps. Freedom to quickly grow your partner business in the Enterprise accounts directly and through our powerful network of GSI & MSP partners. The potential to overachieve your quota with a world beating team to support you. An opportunity to develop territory revenues plus incredible references from the largest global partners. A pre IPO company with upside stock option potential.
What we’re looking for
ScienceLogic is looking for a Channel Account Manager who will help build, manage and scale our Partner Reseller Channel business. The ideal candidate will own the Reseller sales motion and success of the Partner Relationship. The Channel Account Manager will drive pipeline and revenue through indirect channels while creating Resell GTM Market strategies.
Ideal candidate will have experience managing Indirect channel models, and Evangelizing Technology within a Partner Organization. Proven track record of creating a GTM with Indirect partners and building a scalable and repeatable process that provides a reliable line of business.
We are first and foremost a team of high energy and self-motivated Sales Engineers, Account Executives and Business Development Representatives committed to the customers we serve.
See Also: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships (PH4D) at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK
What you’ll be doing
- Manage our reseller sales channel, partner relationships and partner go-to-market programs
- Work cross functionally to align with Sales, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing and Leadership teams
- Own the Channel Reseller sales opportunities in conjunction with Sales
- Lead operational processes, track metrics, and provide reporting visibility into sales pipeline and forecast
- Act as an educator and coach to our sales ecosystem to enable pipeline growth
- Collaborate with marketing on partner communications including newsletters, social media and events
- Establish a partner enablement and training program
- Build Partner GTM strategies to drive pipeline
- Enable partners through training, planning and joint selling activities to drive pipeline and revenue
- Conduct business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with the MSP and Enterprise sales organizations to close revenue and build new pipeline
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- Develop a recruitment strategy to add strategic partners
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of channel/partner professional selling experience which is partner facing and quota carrying
- A take ownership mindset
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), including active listening, the ability to influence and adapt communication styles to different audiences
- Highly adept at building strong relationships across teams to drive action and results cross-functionally
- The ability to translate technical concepts into easily digestible value propositions
- Project management skills – results oriented, self starting, and the ability to see tasks through to completion
- Ability to use metrics and data to inform sales motions and strategy, go to market, and partner management.
- Experience building a channel program with solutions in the enterprise software space
- Proven experience building partnerships and creating Partner Go To Market strategies, specifically with value added resellers across North America.
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from idea to impact
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
Nice to have
- Experience working with large scale ITOM, ITSM or NPM/APM environments (Solarwinds, Nimsoft, Zenoss, AppD, or Dynatrace etc.)
- Background in machine learning or working with ML + AI tools and services.
- Experience with systems management or monitoring
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScienceLogic, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.