The University of Dundee is pleased to welcome applications from suitably qualified students for a Living Support Bursary for 2023/24, in partnership with Al-Maktoum College Dundee.
The scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be paid in 10 monthly instalments of £300 after you have started your course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Host Institution(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship Worth: £3,000 of Living Support
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: DAAD Leadership for Africa scholarship for Masters Study in Germany 2023
Al-Maktoum College Dundee Living Support Bursary | DETAILS
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee are providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2023/24 academic year.
To be eligible for University of Dundee Al-Maktoum College Dundee Living Support Bursary, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in September 2023
- Have already been awarded one of the following University of Dundee scholarships:
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship (Africa / South Asia / Indonesia / China)
- If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
- Hold ‘International’ Fee Status
See Also: Top Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2023
How-to-Apply: There is no separate application form for this bursary. Your eligibility will be assessed by our Admissions team, and we will notify you in writing if you are eligible to receive this bursary.
Our Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College after you enrol at Dundee to confirm your award.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details