Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Africans with an interest in the financial sector to apply for the African Export-Import Bank Internship 2022/23 aimed at helping young Africans develop their careers which will benefit trade opportunities in Africa.
Company/Organisation(s): The African Export-Import Bank
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Egypt
- Students with proven enrollment in full time undergraduate or post graduate study programmes in a recognised institution. The Bank will be especially interested in candidates whose field of study is in the following fields: economics, business administration, finance, accounting, social sciences, statistics, law or related fields.
- Nationals of the Bank’s member states.
- Fluency in English or French and a working knowledge of the other. Knowledge of Arabic or Portuguese will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be aged between 20 and 32 in the year in which they apply for the internship.
- Any other applicants as may be approved by the President.
- Before commencement, coverage of reasonable return fare transport costs to their internship location.
- A monthly tax free stipend of USD 800 payable at the end of each month, to help defray living cost.
- Accommodation in a hotel chosen by the Bank (bed and breakfast only) for one week during the induction period, on arrival to the internship location for interns, basing on their previous location.
- Transfer to the hotel on arrival and vice versa on departure.
- Relevant visa for the duration of the internship programme, if so required.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the African Export-Import Bank Internship 2023 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information as follows:
- Letter of application.
- Copy of their current CV.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Certified copies of relevant academic certificates.
- Recommendation for internship from the institution of learning that they are attending. This should include the proposed period of internship up to a maximum of six months.
- Short Statement of Intent (maximum of 1 A4 page) indicating what they expect to gain out of the internship programme.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details