Administrative Review Assistant
1 – Operations
Administrative Review Assistant (Remote)
- Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
This position is 20 hours/week.
Who we need:
Kepro is looking for a well-organized administrative review assistant with a high level of attention to detail to provide remote support to the Operations Director for the Minnesota Medicaid contracts. This is an administrative role where you will be responsible for supporting our operations and clinical teams. You’ll be an integral team member supporting operations under the leadership of the Operations Director.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees, and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family with additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Tebra Technologies
- Inside Sales Representative at Acosta
- Contracts Paralegal at LHH – Lee Hecht Harrison
- Rockford University Regent Awards for International Students in UK
- Ball State International Achievement Scholarships, USA
What you’ll do:
- Initiate files by collecting and entering demographic, provider, and procedure information into the system.
- Maintain medical records’ confidentiality through proper use of computer passwords, maintenance of secured files, and adherence to PHI and HIPAA policies.
- Review patient records and compare against submission requirements to determine if all required information is present for the case. Identifies cases where additional non-clinical information is needed.
- Submit all administrative related documents to appropriate parties in an accurate and timely submission
- Utilize automated systems to log and retrieve information. Performs accurate and timely data entry.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of internal policies, procedures, and services (both departmental and operational).
- Receives inquiries from customers or providers and communicates responses within required turnaround times following Kepro’s policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Interacts with internal and external stakeholders as a liaison to facilitate a positive and professional relationship
- Coordinate communication between colleagues and customers, keep detailed meeting notes.
- Crosstrain to perform duties of other contracts within the Kepro network to provide a flexible workforce to meet client/consumer needs.
- The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
What you’ll need:
- Associate degree and/or equivalent work experiences related to medical, behavioral health or social/support settings. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Knowledge of Health insurance industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of entire suite of Microsoft Office and Kofax products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide courteous and professional customer service
- Strong critical thinking skills necessary
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to interpret, organize, and present complex documentation to include medical case information clearly and accurately
- Knowledge of quality improvement and utilization management processes (preferred)
- Experience working with Minnesota Medicaid a plus
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative assistance or customer service in a healthcare or medical insurance field.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants, we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation will be made as required by law to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.